1. “I’m young” is not an excuse. Neither is “I’m new.” The things you do affect people; you have to try to do them right.
2. No matter how much or how little time you get away from work, if you let worries about work bleed into that time, you are cheating yourself. It’s not lazy to relax.
3. Getting up 30 minutes earlier and taking the time to actually look decent will make your whole day better.
4. You don’t know if you like something until you try it. This applies to food and almost everything else.
5. Nothing is forever. Nothing is forever. Nothing is forever.