1. The people we love most dearly are still people. They’re bound to have flaws, and ideals which clash with ours. And that’s okay.
2. Real love doesn’t stop when you hurt the person you love. It doesn’t stop when they find happiness with someone else. It doesn’t even stop when they die. If it’s real, it lasts – always.
3. The best friendships don’t happen because of social status – they’re formed because you love being around someone and you’re better with them than without.
4. There’s quite literally nothing stronger than a mother’s love…
5. …and that should never, ever be taken for granted.
6. The written word is powerful and books can literally change the course of history.
7. Wise people take joy in simple things. Pretentiousness is overrated.
8. The best, deepest relationships become that way because they’re also complicated and unexpected.
9. Life (and stories) can be good without being unrealistic. Evil and darkness and death and pain exist. So does hope. So does joy. So do good people and happy endings.
10. Magic exists. Of course, all of it is happening in my head – but why on earth should that mean it isn’t real?
Harry Potter fans aren’t delusional. We know this world was created and imagined, but we were lucky enough to experience it.
The wizarding world – and the lessons we learned there – will always be real for us.
Porcelain Ulairi said:
Was browsing the books tag and found this. I love it. Thank you.
Your writing is great.
Great post :) I love the Harry Potter series and you summarized some of the themes brilliantly. Very nice pictures too! I loved the one of a young Lily and Severus.
Jeyna Grace said:
So true, im so glad i got a chance to experience that world!
Pingback: Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. « Accio Adventure!
So true… I will show this to the next person to tease me because they think I think hog warts is actually real :)
Divorce Lawyer Nashville said:
Laser hair removal has become a very common procedure for both men and women.
Although laser hair removal has been around for a long time, it
has only been used commercially for a handful of years. He actually won
the Anus Equus Award from the graduating medical class at the University
of Pittsburgh while I worked for him. The Photo – Wiz Photo – Freebies collection contains 11 different plugins that
are quite useful when making color adjustments to
a digital photograph. You should therefore be cautious about this procedure and be knowledgeable further on
its results rather than seeing its advantages only.
continuously i used to read smaller content that as well clear their motive, and that
is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading here.
Good info. Lucky me I ran across your site by accident (stumbleupon).
I have saved as a favorite foor later!